Sawyer Permethrin Repellent 12 oz Trigger Spray Model: SP649
For use on clothing, tents, and other gear, Sawyer Permethrin not only repels insects, they actually kill ticks, mosquitoes, chiggers, mites, and more than 55 other kinds of insects. The naturally occurring version breaks down rather quickly in sunlight but Sawyer’s pharmaceutical grade, synthetic Permethrin can last 6 weeks or 6 washings on clothing and other fabrics, making it a fantastic odorless barrier of protection from mosquitoes and ticks.
- This insect-killing repellent for your clothing is effective against ticks, chiggers, mites and mosquitoes for up to six weeks.
- This nonaerosol pump bottle contains enough spray to coat full outfits
- Although we consider a full outfit to be one shirt, trousers and socks; we recommend you still pack underwear.
- One treatment will last up to six washings or six weeks before clothing has to be treated again
-If you treat your tent, you can expect full potency for up to 40 days of direct sunlight. This is a great way to give your entire campsite a barrier of protection
- Use it while hunting for an odorless way to protect yourself from common bugs
- Effective against ticks that carry Lyme disease and other fairly common diseases like Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever
- Repellent should be applied outdoors and before clothing is worn; after it’s treated, hang clothing and let dry two hours (four hours in humid conditions)
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes during application phase
- Active Ingredient: Permethrin (0.5%)