Horton Bone Collector Crossbow w/Package, APG Camo
Horton Bone Collector Crossbow, APG Camo
Bone Collector is the only bow in its class with an aluminum barrel. Stiff, straight, strong and stable, this radical rig launches arrows at a blistering 320fps - making it the fastest, most durable, best-built mid-priced bow on the market.
A short bow with a long powerstroke, Bone Collector is ergonomic, fully adjustable, easy to cock, and available with a comfort-fit, over-molded rubber stock and dampening inserts for amazing noise and vibration reduction.
- 4x32 Mult-A-Range Scope
- Hunter Elite 3-Arrow Quiver
- 3 Arrows
- 55% high let off cams - easy to cock
- Aluminum barrel with precision die cast riser
- Recoil damping riser inserts
- Composite ergonomic thumbhole stock design
- Interchangeable overmolded recoil pad(+/- 1/2")
- Customized length of pull from 13" to 14" (13.5" standard)
- Overmolded cheek rest w/repositionable fore-end
- Extended length aluminum sight bridge(7/8" Weaver)
- Bullpup design with MIM Talon Trigger
- Anti-Dry fire mechanism w/ambidextrous safety
- High performance synthetic string and cables
- Width(Axle to Axle): 24 7/16"
- Loaded Width(Axle to Axle): 21"
- Weight: 8.6 lbs
- Kinetic Energy: 97 foot pounds
- Arrow Length: 20"
- Speed: 320 fps
- Draw Weight: 175
- Length: 36 1/8"
- Powerstroke: 14 3/4"
Mfg No: CB315
Weight: 12.05 pounds.
Dimensions: 0 (L) x 0 (W) x 0 (H) inches.: